Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Winter Preview? - F&M

"Style of the current economy" -Brendan

Yes, this is a picture of me. I said I would accept entries from anyone and everyone, of any and everyone...and so I too must fall under that category. My friend Brendan sent this in with this original description:

"The Mayor himself. Decidedly exhibiting the versatility of the classy look of layering. This man, wearing the latest in burgundy scarf fashion, stands ready to show this individuality in a subtle and refined way. Notice how his slightly ruffled charcoal cotton Pea Coat shows that he is ready for a business meeting or a trip through the rough seas of the Antarctic. But forever in touch with modern trends, this man sports a Blackberry - which is a last generation model to show that even though he has the money and fashion sense to sport his outfit, he is in touch with the sensibility of current economic times."

A few points to note. This picture was taken last year during a trip to the historic district in Philadelphia by Brendan. Shortly after this picture I upgraded my red Blackberry 8330, seen here, to the 8530 and in fact I recently upgraded to the 9650 as well. I did this all either by rebate or Ebay with money that I saved up for those purposes so that I could continue to stay connected with the world. I am still very much in touch with the economic problems facing our country :)

-Diggs

No comments:

Post a Comment